Be Prepared: Coronavirus COVID-19 Readiness
A message from Radius Bank on COVID-19
Like you, the team at Radius Bank is monitoring the latest news about the Coronavirus. As a valued client, we understand your concerns and the uncertainty you may be feeling at a time like this.
We wanted to remind you that Radius is a leading-edge digital bank prepared to handle situations such as this, and as a Radius client, you can expect to handle all your banking needs at anytime, anywhere, from your computer or mobile device. Our convenient digital tools give you 24/7 access to your accounts.
Once signed in, you’ll be able to:
- View transactions and check balances
- Make payments
- Make a mobile deposit (from the mobile app only)
- Transfer funds
- Update your contact information
- See your account and routing number
- Find an ATM
- Send us a secure message
Make sure you have the correct website address bookmarked and the most updated version of our mobile app by following the links below:
Personal Account Clients
Business Account Clients
We’re Here to Help!
- Visit our FAQ page
- Start a live chat on our website
- Give us a call at 1.800.242.0272 – you can activate your debit card or reset your PIN, check your balances, hear recent transaction history, and transfer funds all from our automated system, as well as speak with a representative
- For our business/commercial banking and lending customers, you may also contact your portfolio or relationship manager
As always, the health and well-being of our customer and team members is our top priority. We will continue to monitor this situation and will be available to assist our clients as needed.
Please stay tuned to this page as the situation evolves for the latest updates.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.