Yacht LoansOver 30 years of experience in yacht lending.
With over 30 years of experience in the yacht financing market, Radius has the experience and background to help you obtain financing for a yacht.
Yacht program overview
- Fixed rate, adjustable rate, and interest-only financing options available
- Flexible loan terms available
- Down payment amount varies based on loan amount
- Foreign vessel registration available
- Maximum vessel age is 20 years
- Performance boats, wooden vessels, and liveaboards are not eligible for financing
How to apply
Complete a yacht loan application, and include the following supporting documents:
- Copies of your last two years’ personal tax returns (include all schedules)
- Copies of verification of current year-to-date income
- If self-employed, copies of your last two years’ corporate tax returns (including all schedules and K-1’s) and a year-to-date business financial statement
- Copies of bank and/or brokerage statement verifying personal liquid assets
- Copy of purchase agreement on vessel (if available)
Contact us to obtain a yacht loan application.
Get in touch!
Feel free to contact us with any questions. We’ll make sure to get you an answer or put you in touch with whoever you’re looking for.
Digital banking, made Human
At Radius, we put our customers at the center of everything we do. That’s why we focus on providing products and services that are not only convenient but help to make life easier.
We use 256-bit encryption to ensure that data is protected with the highest level of security.
Your deposits are FDIC-insured up to the highest possible amount allowed – $250,000.
Have a question? We’re here to help. Chat with us online, or reach us by phone or email.