How to add your Radius debit card to your mobile device to make purchases easier, faster and safer
Adding your Radius debit card to your mobile device makes your shopping experiences easier, safer and faster.
It’s also simple to add your debit card to your mobile wallet.
Here are step by step instructions for both Apple and Android users.
Adding your Radius debit card on an Apple iPhone
- On your iPhone, launch the Wallet app.
- Tap the “+” symbol and add a new card.
- Hit “Continue”
- Either take a picture of your card or enter your card digits manually.
- Hit “Review the Terms and Conditions” and tap on “Agree.”
- Verify your card accordingly.
Adding your Radius debit card on an Android Device
- On your Android, launch the “Android Pay” app.
- The app will show you the cards already associated with the account.
- Tap on the card you wish to add and confirm the details.
- Tap on the “+” symbol or “add a credit or debit card” to add a new card.
- Follow the steps to activate.
Digital banking, made human.
At Radius, we put our customers at the center of everything we do. That’s why we focus on providing products and services that are not only convenient but help to make life easier.
We use 256-bit encryption to ensure that data is protected with the highest level of security.
Your deposits are FDIC-insured up to the highest possible amount allowed – $250,000.
Have a question? We’re here to help. Chat with us online, or reach us by phone or email.