Social Media Rules of Engagement
Radius Bank looks forward to engaging with our virtual community. In order to maintain a safe and respectful environment for all, please observe the following Rules of Engagement:
- Do not post your account number or any other personal/confidential information
- Maintain honesty, friendliness and courteousness of conversation
- Be respectful of the opinions of all members of the page
- Direct criticism of a bank associate by name will not be permitted
- Abusive, harmful or offensive language will not be permitted; please refrain from using profane, politically- or religiously-charged, or disrespectful language
- Keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post or relevant to the Bank. Off-topic, inappropriate or spam posts may be removed at the Bank’s discretion
If you have a question or concern relating to any of the content seen on the page or relating to a post that you need to communicate to Radius Bank staff members, please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org*.
If you are a Radius Bank customer with a specific question about your account(s), please contact Customer Service.
- By phone: 800.242.0272
- Email: email@example.com
- Via webchat
Because our social media pages are public, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
Our social media channels are actively managed and monitored by Radius Bank. While we monitor these channels to receive and offer feedback, we simply can’t respond to or engage on all issues.
We may occasionally share links to third-party sites when we think you’ll find the information helpful. Please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual, website or company.